Oncotarget is a traditional journal with a different discipline. Individuals can access the Journal free online. They publish their journals in weekly issues and allow individuals to print weekly issues or papers on demand. Oncotarget have achieved numerous success, which has prompted them to launch sections beyond oncology. They specialize in aging, autophagy, oncology, immunology, pathology, neuroscience, cell death, neurotarget, and Circadian Rhythm. The Journal has employed 11-50 people.
- To make scientific results readily and rapidly available for everyone
- To offer insight reviews that maximize the impact of research
- To allow exceptional discoveries to be shared with the public efficiently
- To end the borders between different specialties and link various biomedical science fields
- To encourage applications of standard and clinical medicine to help in fight off disease and assist in building a life with no diseases
- Through the experience and skills of most prominent specialists, oncotarget allows all researchers to take part in the progress of science. Follow Oncotarget on Twitter.
The advantages of publishing in ontotarget
They are a public journal, which means that any paper will be made available to anyone around the world and they can download and print it from the website. Despite receiving a significant number of papers, they will still publish your article. Compared to other traditional journals they offer ample space due to their new electronic system, which enables them to publish papers without limits.They can post as many articles as they want.
It is common knowledge that most journals take a long time to review papers after they have been submitted which is frustrating to the authors. However, at Oncotarget this is not the case. They have one of the fastest modes to review your papers around the world. Mostly, their analysis takes around two weeks, and the editor decision will be made in less than a week of this. Therefore, authors do not have to wait for a month for the final determination.
Reviews from other authors have shown that Oncotargets reviewer comments have added the value of their papers. In conclusion, Oncotarget is one of the leading journals in the world today.